LAC Federal is seeking Technology Hub Administrative personnel for a major health library in the Washington, DC metro area. This is a long term full time (40 hour a week; Monday to Friday) benefited position.
- Provide administrative and limited customer support for the Library’s Technology Hub, including its Digital Production Studio and 3D printing.
- Scheduling, supply management, ready reference and quick overviews of the library’s Technology Hub to customers.
- Other duties may include but not limited to:
- Determines format, approach, content, level, and medium to meet objectives most effectively within budgetary constraints, utilizing research, knowledge, and training.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
- High School Degree
- 1 year relevant experience
- Must have Digital Production and 3D printing experience
- Experience with formatting CD-ROMs for use as catalogs, books on disk, training sessions, or tutorials
- Knowledge of audio files, video, animation design, and computer graphics to blend these media in an aesthetic and user-friendly manner.
- Competent with computer hardware to insure the product will run properly on any computer
- Has experience receiving, processing, filing, and/or retrieving media (paper, audio, visual) within a pre-defined and structured cataloging and storage system.
- Ability to organize and complete a variety of tasks requiring judgment and organizational skills.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions and prominent government agencies.