LAC Federal is seeking a Front Office Administrative Support for a major health library in the Washington, DC metro area. This is a long term full time (40 hour a week; Monday to Friday) benefited position.
- Administrative support to the Business/Front Office focused on clerical support including, but limited to
- Troubleshooting and initiating service calls for office equipment repair;
- Receiving, stocking, and organizing office supply closets;
- Routinely checking office equipment and replacing missing elements (toner, staples, paper, etc.);
- Daily ensuring that meeting rooms are stocked with necessary supplies;
- Assisting with general logistics in preparation for meetings, trainings, workshops, etc.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
- High School Degree
- 1 year relevant experience
- Has experience receiving, processing, filing, and/or retrieving media (paper, audio, visual) within a pre-defined and structured cataloging and storage system.
- Ability to organize and complete a variety of tasks requiring judgment and organizational skills.
- Provide quality support to the business office, ensuring timely response to identified issues and tasks.
- Understanding of business processes and equipment.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions and prominent government agencies.