LAC Federal is seeking Instruction and Marketing Program Support personnel for a major health library in the Washington, DC metro area. This is a long term full time (40 hour a week; Monday to Friday) benefited position.
- Administrative support to the Education Services Branch focused on reconciliation and management of the Library training calendar to ensure that the information is current and accurate, includes entering training information into tracking database and website including coordination with instructors.
- Provides graphic design services in support of the library’s communications and marketing campaigns.
- Ensures that training statistics are complete and accurate on a monthly basis.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
- High School Degree
- 1 year relevant experience
- Provide quality support to the instruction program, ensuring detailed and accurate information to the workgroup and customers.
- Provide quality and professional marketing materials in line with policies and branding requirements.
- Must have graphic design experience
- Has experience receiving, processing, filing, and/or retrieving media (paper, audio, visual) within a pre-defined and structured cataloging and storage system.
- Ability to organize and complete a variety of tasks requiring judgment and organizational skills.
- Provide quality support to the business office, ensuring timely response to identified issues and tasks.
- Understanding of business processes and equipment.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions and prominent government agencies.