LAC Federal is seeking a Technology Hub Customer Support for a major health library in the Washington, DC metro area. This is a long term full time (40 hour a week; Monday to Friday) benefited position.
- Provide technical and customer support for the Library’s Technology Hub, including its Digital Production Studio and 3D printing.
- Includes overviews and orientations of the library’s Technology Hub to customers, detailed consultations with customers about 3D printing and modeling projects, and supporting customer’s use of those services.
- Also requires ability to learn and adapt to new and changing technology.
- Other duties may include but not limited to:
- Determines format, approach, content, level, and medium to meet objectives most effectively within budgetary constraints, utilizing research, knowledge, and training.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and 3 year’s relevant experience
- 3 years relevant experience
- Requires a basic understanding of video production, 3D Printing, technology support, and customer service.
- Experience with formatting CD-ROMs for use as catalogs, books on disk, training sessions, or tutorials
- Knowledge of audio files, video, animation design, and computer graphics to blend these media in an aesthetic and user-friendly manner.
- Competent with computer hardware to insure the product will run properly on any computer.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions and prominent government agencies.