|LibGig, an LAC Group company, is searching for a Law Librarian/Generalist with a law firm in Minneapolis. The Law Librarian/Generalist will be responsible for performing legal and general research, handling the technical services aspects of the library and performing library maintenance. The position is a full-time employment opportunity with benefits.
- Use resources and electronic databases to perform a variety of research requests including law, corporate and client info.
- Develop research strategies and guidelines for common requests.
- Maintains firm’s print/catalog collection and subscriptions/routing lists.
- Coordinates technical services and provides electronic resources support.
- Inputs catalog and acquisition data.
- Processes and records electronic resource invoices and client billing.
- Library maintenance including re-shelving, supplies, routing and loose-leaf filing.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
- MLIS degree in Library Sciences.
- At least 2 years of research/library experience in a law firm, academic or corporate library.
- Experience using electronic databases such as WestLaw, LexisNexis, Bloomberg Law. Pacer and Cheetah.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions and prominent government agencies.