|LAC Federal seeks candidates for the position of Records Management Technician to work on site at an ongoing project in Washington, DC. The Records Management Technician will be working under the supervision of the Senior Records Manager. This is a 6 months position (guaranteed) with possible extension. This is a full time (40 hours a week; Monday to Friday) benefited position.
- Technician will assist with processing backlogs of agency records for transport to records centers and the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA).
- The Technician will follow established handling and processing procedures to support the on-going development of the Records Management program including assisting agency staff in ensuring that all files conform to file plans and that record due to for disposition are properly packed and shipped.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant records management or archives experience
- Experience in inventorying and processing Federal Records
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently without significant supervision while following detailed instructions for processing records
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to pass a background check
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions and prominent government agencies