|LAC Group is seeking an experienced part-time, Wordpress Developer. This position works remotely (Mountain or Pacific Time Zones preferred) approximately 60 hours per month, but can grow to more hours as the role develops.
The selected candidate will work with our marketing team on a variety of projects. Some past sample projects are: updating widgets, changing templates and CSS, working on responsive design issues and being around to answer general questions.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Web developer, WordPress, contractor/consultant;
- Highly tactical. Get stuff done, proactive;
- Provide leadership and best practices to marketing team;
- We use Trello and Yammer for daily communications and project-tracking, so familiarity with these would be a plus;
Front end experience:
- CSS3 advanced competency
- HTML5 advanced competency
Back end experience:
- WordPress theme styling, responsive design for mobile
- Theme layout customization
- UX style sense
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
- WordPress multi-site management and configuration
- Back end/hosting related: cPanel, mySQL, SSL, CDN, SSL
- Speed, optimization
- Oversee hosting, monitoring, outages, restoration, maintenance, backups
- Linking with external databases, applications such as SFDC, Pardot
- eCommerce and payment plugins like Woo commerce and Stripe
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions and prominent government agencies.