|LibGig, a national leader in library staffing, is seeking a temporary Loose Leaf Filer for a part time position at the Pittsburgh, PA office of a prominent national law firm.
- Organize and file all loose-leaf supplements (e.g. CCH, BNA, Lexis, RIA, West, DJ, etc.) pocket parts, newsletters, journals and periodicals
- General clerical tasks (e.g. bar-coding, re-shelving) related to managing physical collections
- Sorting and checking in mail
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution
- Minimum 1-year of law firm experience performing required duties
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced legal environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Client-focused service orientation
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions, National Libraries and prominent government agencies.