TECHNOLOGY ANALYST I
EXPANDING POSSIBILITIES! EXPERIENCE IT!
The Technology Analyst I position performs regular maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of PC’s at all locations in the District. The position serves as a liaison within the District for first-level information systems problem management and trouble shooting. Work is performed under general supervision.
- Supports DCL staff with day-to-day, first-level technology questions and needs through the District's Help Desk. Performs regular maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of PC’s at all locations in the District. Relies on supervisor, advanced in-house personnel, or vendors to resolve complex software, hardware or telecommunications problems.
- Performs setup and installation of computer hardware and software. Assists with software upgrades.
- Occasionally performs informal training and support of District staff in basic computer applications.
- Logs, tracks and closes staff requests for technology assistance through the Help Desk. Work orders include any request to repair, build, or change technology products and services.
- As directed by supervisor and through training and documentation, provides routine maintenance for District PCs and peripheral devices.
- Performs other work duties as assigned or required.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Possesses knowledge of routine PC hardware and software installation and troubleshooting for a variety of computer applications. Demonstrated knowledge with workstations, operating system software, and related gear.
- Familiarity with working in an Active Directory environment.
- Must possess routine or simple knowledge of printer diagnoses and repair.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of key library systems or demonstrate the ability to acquire knowledge of library circulation systems, public-access computing systems, and with self-service and RFID systems
- Demonstrated work ethic and the ability to work independently.
- Education: A minimum of two years of college with emphasis in technical computing coursework, workshops, or certificate programs is highly desired.
- Experience: 0-2 years desktop and technical support experience.
Closing date: Monday, 03/20/17 – 11:59 p.m. (MT)You must apply through our Company Website to be considered: http://www.dcl.org/Join-Our-Team